Canon G1500 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Canon PIXMA G1500 If what you want from your inkjet printer is superior printing capabilities at an affordable price, Canon has the printer for you. Providing the Pixma G1500 MegaTank inkjet printer, the absolute mega entertainer. That’s because the PIXMA G1500 printer includes enough ink to do the job of 30 sets of traditional ink cartridges1. That’s the equivalent of 6,000 razor-sharp black web pages and a fantastic 7,000 color pages. This means you don’t have to go out for ink.
There is no printhead resolution definition in the Canon product representation? On the other hand, in print development resolution, Canon lists that there are 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Color)? Maybe the adhesive tape is wrong, or are the two print head cartridges that are different from the one installed in the ink tanks? However, I feel this is unlikely because other printhead cartridges used as part of more economical Canon printers actually have a lower life expectancy, which is considered the best of the form present in a 5 cartridge printer. We had to find this information for detailed purposes in assessing the printing capacity of this new device. Ideally, we should immediately get an inspection screen so that we can check the progress of the print head being used.
Canon PIXMA G1500, Setting up this bulk ink printer deviates from the process for most inkjet printers, as you load the tank from the bottle instead of installing the ink cartridge. With the MegaTank printer, there is an extra step: setting up two printheads that are very similar to ink cartridges (Canon no doubt calls them “cartridges”), one for black ink and one for the other 3 colors (cyan, magenta, and yellow). As we said about the Pixma G4200, it tells us the time has passed, when Canon and other printer manufacturers offered a standard inkjet printer that included only 2 ink storage tanks, one filled with black ink and one filled with 3 other colors. Canon G1400 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA G1500 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
- GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
Canon G1500 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon G1500 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon G1500 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon G1500 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon G1500.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G1500 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.