Canon G2200 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – The new Canon PIXMA G2200 MegaTank All-In-One printer sets the standard for high-volume, affordable printing, copying, and scanning. With MegaTank’s intelligent ink reservoir system, it can print up to 6,000 sharp black web pages / 7,000 spectacular shadow web pages from a single ink collection.1 That’s a lot! In fact, it takes 30 sets of traditional ink cartridges to get this result! However cost-effectiveness is not the only impressive point, high quality is eye-opening too. The PIXMA G2200 printer uses cross-ink for deep blacks and satisfying rich colors, produces stylish, borderless3 prints, and performs smooth 600 X 1200 dpi scanning. Canon PIXMA 2200 MegaTank All-In-One Printer. Show volume on your prints while reducing your expenses.
Canon PIXMA G2200 is a three-function all-in-one printer, it can print, scan as well as copy, but cannot send faxes. It measures a portable 6.4 17.5 by 13.3 inches (HWD) which are quite portable and weigh 13.5 pounds. Realized missing was a screen. To the right of the power, the switch is a small light; Part of the setup procedure involves holding down the switch until the light flashes green in a certain pattern. Other switches consist of Exit and Start, for black or color scanning or copying.
Canon PIXMA G2200, Although their ideas coincide, the three companies have not taken a similar approach. Canon’s Epson EcoTank and MegaTank products, for example, draw their ink from a storage tank you load from a high-yield container, while Brother INKvestment’s maker sticks to conventional ink cartridges – high yield cartridges at a low cost per page, but only the same cartridge – with a large collection bundled with a specific version of their printer. However, the bottom line is consistent advice: you pay more (often more expensive) for the printer itself, and also less to keep the ink running. Canon G2400 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA G2200 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink
- GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks
- GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml
- GI-290 C : 70.0 ml
- GI-290 M: 70.0 ml
- GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
- Download G2000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
- Download G2000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
- Download Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
- Download Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)
- Download G2000 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)
Canon G2200 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon G2200 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon G2200 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon G2200 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon G2200.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G2200 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.