Canon G2400 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Canon PIXMA G2400 Get multifunctional performance for your daily tasks with the inkjet capabilities of the Canon PIXMA G2400 Inkjet Printer. Combined with a high return ink tank, this printer was developed to provide premium quality and premium quality prints at a lower cost for documents along with photos, in your home, or in the office.
You should know that this printer has a maximum print resolution for photos up to 4800dpi. With these numbers, you can ensure that printing photos with an average dimension of 20MP are not a problem at all on the Canon PIXMA G2400. For black and white message printing, you can undoubtedly get a bold text with sharp details. There is nothing you need to worry about from this printer.
Canon Pixma G2400 is perfect for use in small business environments and residences, workplace at home, ideal for anyone who uses the same need for efficient photo and document printing. This multifunctional device includes unmatched page yields of Color: 000 web pages, six. Dark: 000 web pages, Sixth, implies that you can appreciate substantial personal cost savings with reduced publishing costs. An effective multifunction printer, it allows you to produce spectacular and inexpensive images for both photo data, at home with highly efficient ink tanks or at work. Canon G1500 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA G2400 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink
- GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks
- GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml
- GI-290 C : 70.0 ml
- GI-290 M: 70.0 ml
- GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
- Download G2000 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
- Download G2000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
- Download Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
- Download Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)
- Download G2000 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part)
Canon G2400 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon G2400 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon G2400 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon G2400 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon G2400.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G2400 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.