Canon G2500 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Canon PIXMA G2500 Get multifunctional efficiency for your daily tasks with inkjet capacity in the PIXMA G2500 Inkjet Printer from Canon. Integrated with high return ink tanks, this printer is manufactured to provide affordable price-leading printouts for files as well as images, in your home or office.
The Canon PIXMA G2500 is a printer, scan, and copy that can display satisfactory ink tank refills at high yields for impressive efficiency: 7000 (color) pages & 6000 pages. Appreciate sharp prints and always be happy with the choice of color pigments as well as dye-based black (black) inks for printing files and images. It’s easy for you to keep on recharging and it’s also affordable to run the printer, great for printing sharp files and images at home or in your office.
Canon PIXMA G2500, you must understand that this printer from Canon is considered a printer with small power usage. This is because when you use the Canon PIXMA G2500, you will only need about 11 watts for regular power intake. To get it is also much better, this printer only requires about 0.5 watts when the printer is in standby. Canon G2200 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA G2500 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink
- GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks
- GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml
- GI-290 C : 70.0 ml
- GI-290 M: 70.0 ml
- GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
Canon G2500 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon G2500 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon G2500 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon G2500 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon G2500.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G2500 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.