Canon G2800 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Canon PIXMA G2800 Support-Canon G2800 is an office printer that comes as the only inkjet printer. It was released in the G-series which represents modern printers. The production of printers is in line with the needs of the individual now. Therefore, it was developed with good appearance, function, efficiency, and high-quality printing results. For the display, there are not many adjustments with its straightforward appearance. It is actually similar to the previous Canon G-series printers.
This printer offers a variety of printing conveniences as it is showcased with scanners and copiers. It makes it an individual possible to get other printing jobs. As for scanning quality, it promotes 9600 × 4800 dpi resolution with HD quality. Canon PIXMA G2800 is equipped with a USB connection for Windows as well as Mac to get printing accessibility.
Canon G2800 is arguably a printer that has adaptable attributes. Whatever demands or assumptions you have for the printer, it can give you an excellent finish. The printer can be used anywhere. Whether it’s a residential printer or a printer that’s sure to be placed in the office; the printer continues to launch the efficiency required by the users. In addition, Canon has guaranteed that you can do affordable printing with it. You just have to believe that the printer is sure to give you highly certified results. The printer has actually put you in the ideal spot which can increase your value. Canon G2500 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA G2800 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink
- GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks
- GI-290 BK : 135.0 ml
- GI-290 C : 70.0 ml
- GI-290 M: 70.0 ml
- GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
Canon G2800 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon G2800 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon G2800 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon G2800 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon G2800.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G2800 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.