Canon G3000 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – If you take a better look at the Canon PIXMA G3000 requirements sheet, you will see that the Canon PIXMA G3000 is capable of three tasks: Print, Copy, and Scan. It has the capability to do quite well too, as witnessed by its main print speed of 8.8ipm for black and white, A4-sized paper, and 5.0ipm for A4-sized shadow files. However, the question that is needed is whether we will have the ability to replicate this print speed in real life, which means providing a series of PIXMA G3000 print jobs as well as how long it will take to complete. Of course, it goes without saying that we will also see high-quality printouts as well.
Canon PIXMA G3000, you can tell right away that the Canon PIXMA G3000 is made to quietly fit in the office just by examining the matte black plastic frame. Its unobtrusive nature is also confirmed by its portable impact measuring 445 mm (size) by 330 mm (depth), which is simple enough for you to position it directly on your workstation without having to worry about it eating up too much of your desk. Canon G2800 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA G3000 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
- GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
Canon G3000 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon G3000 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon G3000 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon G3000 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon G3000.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G3000 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.