Canon G3100 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – The new Canon PIXMA G3100 Wireless1 Inkjet All-in-One printer is perfect for anyone looking for a high-quality, economical printer that offers authentic printing reliability, enhanced customer productivity and ease of use. Canon PIXMA G3100 is very convenient with many ways to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT2 app, you can easily print images as well as recordings directly from your phone.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Printer, copier, and scanner all in one that offers a portable and outstanding layout and produces high-quality photos you can be proud of. Apart from Wi-Fi and also direct printing via USB 2.0 / high-speed wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b / g / n). Much better print quality across all PIXMA computers while perfectly capable of completing multi-tasking in your small office or home. canon Pixma G3100 series with print speed (black) lifetime ESAT approx. 9.2 ipm / approx. ESAT. 5.0 ipm (color). Automatic two-sided printing at all types of resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi with 2 pl as well as optical scanning resolutions up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, resulting in attractive, durable images.
Canon PIXMA G3100, Functions changed using this application cannot be displayed, changed, or published without this application. Perfect with Android devices 7 inches or more using Chrome (latest customization according to your existing Android OS version), iOS Instruments 7 inches or even higher using Safari 5.1 or later, Windows COMPUTERS (not allowing RT) using Web Traveler 10 or a version of Microsoft Modern UI, Microsoft Net Explorer 9 or later, Mozilla Firefox 31 or later, or Google Chrome performance 36 or later, and with Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later using Safari 5.1 or later. Canon G3000 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA G3100 Ink Cartridge:
- GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml)
- GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml)
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
Canon G3100 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon G3100 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon G3100 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon G3100 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon G3100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon G3100 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.