Canon MP140 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – This Canon PIXMA MP140 gives you the Print-Copy-Scan efficiency you’re looking for. Its trademark print head technology allows you to create stunning, long-lasting photos, from credit card evaluations up to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″. Your copy will now be more accurate for your original image and text. In addition, the top part of the Z-Lid development elevates about 1 inch vertically and allows you to produce clear and complete scans – as well as thick originals such as personal notebooks.
Canon PIXMA MP140, Instead of the previous model, the Canon PIXMA MP140 style at 20 web pages per minute, in Black and also 15 pages every minute, in Color. These standards are out there 3-seconds for each web page, in Black, in color, and 4 seconds for each site, on Shade. For such small inkjet printers, this is not a bad method. Computer system printers use FINE technology in print-heads to guarantee optimal high-quality photos. Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon MP140 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MP140 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MP140 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP140 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MP140.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP140 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.