Canon MP499 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – The Canon PIXMA MP499 is easy to use so you can easily get the quality lab you want. The new Auto Photo Fix II software was developed directly into the equipment and immediately improves your images while watching easily and editing and enhancing can be done exactly on the LCD 1.8.
Plus, the QuickStart function gives you much faster access to printer operations once the product is turned on. If you want to start scanning, the Automatic Scan Mode immediately recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the ideal settings. Do you need some duplicates? Not worry. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology enables your copy to maintain the integrity of the initials whether document or photo, copy-after-copy. Always remember, for added flexibility, enjoy the image printing option without a computer using the appropriate memory card.
The multifunction control panel does not have an Easy Scroll Wheel found on the more expensive Canon printers, however, similar to the PIXMA MP560, the poky 1.8 LCD screen on the LCD screen will not really fit into it. In contrast, multifunction inkjet Canon PIXMA MP499 has a basic directional pad too fast to switch menus and also to start copying or scanning. You can also view photos from a memory card, but the small screen size and poor viewing angles make it difficult to see.
Canon PIXMA MP499, This is a twin-cartridge printer, with one black-and-three-color cartridge, both of which clip right into the area at the provider’s head, with a minimum of initiative. A thorough, comprehensive set of applets for standard scanning, printing, and OCR is provided and there are also useful Web applets for pressing Web sites into A4 sheets. Canon MP480 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Canon MP499 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MP499 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MP499 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP499 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MP499.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP499 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.