Canon MP550 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Canon PIXMA MP550 is a multifunction inkjet printer that is made for individuals who live. This is more than twice as expensive as the entry-level PIXMA MP270, which also consists of scanning and copying capabilities. However, it offers superior image printing, a much better scanner, and also a user-friendly (but still imperfect) user interface.
Canon MP550 can offer the best print quality. This printer is amazing for offering high-quality printing because of its printing resolution. The printing resolution of this printer is up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. This high resolution will certainly allow customers to print photos of the highest quality. No doubt, of course, there will be no big problems in handling files and photos with this high resolution.
The print speed of the Canon PIXMA MP550 is not too slow or too fast. In our tests, he collected 9.1 very affordable pages every minute in the general mode for messages and 6ppm for color graphics. The loading paper tray at the front can hold up to 300 sheets, so refilling at home offices should be sparse. The top-loading rear tray is used for drawing paper. Canon MP520 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
Canon MP550 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MP550 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MP550 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP550 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MP550.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP550 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.