Canon MP560 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Now you no longer need to look for Software Downloads on other websites, because here you can find any information you are looking for for your Canon Product. You have to determine what you are looking for according to your needs: Such as Drivers, Software Downloads, Manuals, Windows and Mac. Hope this article helped you to download Canon Drivers properly and solve your problem.
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
- Mac OS X v10.9. Mac OS X v10.8. Mac OS X v10.7.
Canon MP560 Driver Download For Windows
- Download My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows)
- Download Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
- Download Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
- Download My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
- Download MP Navigator EX Ver. 3.06 (Windows 10)
Canon MP560 Manual Pdf
- Download MP560 series User Manual (Windows)
- Download MP560 series User Manual (Mac)
- Download User Guide
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)
- Download Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
- Download On-screen Manual for OSX (Multi-lingual)
- Download Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)
Canon MP560 Setup For Windows And installation:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MP560 Setup For Mac And installation:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MP560 Wireless Setup And installation:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MP560 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MP560.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MP560 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.