Canon MX450 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup, And Review – Canon MX450 is a trendy Office All-In-One with an integrated Automatic File Feeder (ADF) and also Wi-Fi. Fashionable as well as compact design features with Wi-Fi, this Office is an all-in-one capable of delivering a multipage copy and scanning with the integrated Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to the 30-page. Easy to print from, and also scan for Your smart device or tablet.
The Canon MX450 utilizes less ink even though you print more pages compared to the other printer. With XL FINE cartridge, this printer enables you to conserve the ink usage up until 50%. The printer has a faster rate to finish your job quicker. The auto feeder could load up for 30 sheets. The resolution that it provides is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Canon MX439 Wireless Setup, Printer Driver, Software Download, Manual
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
Canon PIXMA MX450 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX450 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX450 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX450 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX450.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX450 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.