Canon MX452 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup, And Review – The Canon MX452 All-In-One provides superior quality, comfort, and convenience for your office. It starts with built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 for printing and scanning anywhere in your home from a compatible computer and cellphone.2 It also consists of AirPrint3, which allows you to print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. gadget. The integrated 30-sheet automatic document feeder speeds up copying and fax capacity, while the FastFront system makes changing ink and paper easy and convenient.
With Easy WebPrint EX4 you can easily collect and also integrate multiple websites to create and print your own layout. The optimal color resolution of 4800 x 12005 and the FINE Cartridge System show exceptional paper printing services and effectiveness while the internal imaging technology ensures that the honesty of the original documents is maintained with each copy and scan. Canon MX452 also allows you to turn your office into an image lab. Print beautiful photo lab images without borders6 sizes to 8.5 ″ x 11 ″.
The Canon MX452 does not have an Ethernet port, but uses Wi-Fi, so you can share printers on the network. With the exception of the twin assignments of home and home-office printers, however, it should be limited to personal use because paper handling is the same as the Sibling printer, with a 100-sheet tray, no duplexer, and also no upgrade alternatives. Also worth mentioning is that the MX452 supports AirPrint. However, you cannot attach directly to using AirPrint. Both your printer and cellphone or tablet computer must attach via Wi-Fi access to point to your network. Canon MX450 Drivers Windows 10, Printer Driver, Scanner Software
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit
- Windows Vista 64 bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Canon PIXMA MX452 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX452 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX452 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MX452.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX452 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.