Canon MX475 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup, And Review – Canon PIXMA MX475 uses a very good spec with the exact same physical form as the PIXMA MX535, this printer is quite large. , even though its fine lines and large spreading edges help to disguise this.
There is no flash memory card slot or maybe a front panel USB socket on this device, but you still have the USB or wireless link option. With the wireless option comes the capacity to publish remotely via Google Cloud Publish, or directly via Wi-Fi Direct or AirPrint.
Canon PIXMA MX475, this printer has a solid framework that will give you the help you want. You can feel the work is simple and easy without making a few obstacles. The best point of the Canon PIXMA MX475 is that you can use it to scan, print, copy and also send faxes. Isn’t that great? You only need this set of printers to do every little thing you want to work. Also, the durability of the printer is rather extraordinary, and you can also make a long time connection with this Canon MX475 printer. Canon MX474 Driver Software, Scanner For Windows, Manual, And Setup
Canon PIXMA MX475 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon PIXMA MX475 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX475 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon Pixma MX475 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX475 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX475.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX475 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.