Canon MX492 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – The Canon MX492 thanks to impressive connectivity options and the capacity to place more printer area than before with a 30% reduction in dimensions compared to previous MX versions. With Google Cloud Print ™ and AirPrint ™, you can print wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet computer from the base anywhere in the office. It is filled with time-saving attributes, too, including a fully-integrated automatic document feeder that stands up to 20 sheets. Also, the optional XL ink cartridge shows that you can print longer before you need to replace your cartridge.
An additional great function of the Canon MX492 is the My Image Garden software. My Image Garden places all printing attributes of your choice, such as Custom Filters and Full HD Film Printing, in one practical software application.
The Canon MX492 is a budget printer that has one special use case: suitable for small areas. Otherwise, it’s not much cheaper than many other, many more effective gadgets on the market. This printer will print far more impressive, with faster and extraordinary speeds. Canon MX490 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon PIXMA MX492 Ink Cartridge:
- PG-245 XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon PIXMA MX492 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX492 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX492 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX492.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX492 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.