Canon MX510 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Bring high quality, speed, and simplicity of excellent use to your home office all in the name of enhanced productivity. It starts with built-in Wi-Fi ® 1 for printing and also basically scans all over your residence from a computer and also compatible mobile devices. It also includes AirPrint2, which allows you to print images, emails, websites, recordings wirelessly, and even more from a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to the appropriate Canon Wireless All-In-One. The 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, integrated Automatic Duplex Printing, Dual Function Panels, and FastFront are just a few of the functions that allow you to do multiple tasks quickly while your Canon MX510 is working. This can bring office efficiency to a new level and reduce costs at the same time.
The Canon MX510 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab along with exceptional quality photos, and unlimited image lab that measures around 8.5 ″ x 11 ″. Your current image printing options additionally include Complete HD video clips while you can appreciate printing without a computer through the ideal straight print option. The maximum shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 and the FINE Cartridge System show outstanding business paper printing and performance while contemporary built-in imaging technology ensures the stability of the original document is maintained with every repeat and scan. Maintain safety requirements using attributes to stop transmission of incorrect faxes in addition to maintaining the security of the password information being checked. Canon MX512 Setup, Driver, Scanner Software For Windows 10
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon MX510 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MX510 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MX510 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX510 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX510.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX510 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.