Canon MX532 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Printing has actually never been more convenient with the Canon MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Perfect for mobile printing, its many convenient attributes consist of the Canon PRINT application,2 which allows you to print or scan photos and also documents from your suitable smartphone. And with Canon PRINT Cloud printing function you could print directly from choosing popular online Cloud services, such as Facebook ®, Twitter ®, and Dropbox ™, with your smartphone utilizing the complimentary Canon PRINT application.
The Canon MX532 uses Wi-Fi for linking to a network, which could be helpful for sharing the printer in the twin function of the house and also office usage. It’s much less likely that you’ll want to share it in an office, however, due to the weak 100-sheet paper capacity. One more factor for connecting by Wi-Fi to an accessibility factor on a network is to make the most of the printer’s Google Cloud Print support and Canon’s Cloud-based Internet services, which will allow you to print from a range of websites, including Picasa Web Albums and Facebook. Both functions need a direct connection between the printer and a network that’s attached to the Net.
Throughout general usage, the Canon MX532 could use a 100-sheet paper feeder capable of handling documents approximately 8.5 x 14″, or legal-size. For scanning, there is the choice of using the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed for high resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi scans or a 30-sheet automatic record feeder with duplex capacities. This feeder is additionally made use of for copying and faxing, where it could produce duplicates at a rate of 4.7 ipm and also transfer black & white faxes in regarding 3 seconds. Canon MX531 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon MX532 Ink Cartridge:
- Ink Compatibility
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon MX532 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MX532 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MX532 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX532 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX532.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX532 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.