Canon MX725 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Canon MX725 is a superior quality high-performance All-In-One printer that will quickly handle all your office or home document requirements. Able to print, scan, copy or fax, the MX725 features 5 specific ink storage tanks for premium quality imaging as well as efficiency, and a 35 sheet 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder. A range of cordless printing alternatives is offered with mobile or cloud, as well as Ethernet, connectivity.
Print high quality is excellent, built around Canon’s approximately 9600 x 2400dpi five-cart system, providing black text pigment plus CYMK. Matching the result stamina, Canon added a 2400 x 4800dpi scanner, with a 35-page file feeder. Unusually for such a low-cost gadget, there are additionally two paper bins: one that takes 250 sheets of approximately A4 paper and also a 20-sheet tray developed especially for envelopes as well as smaller photo supply.
Canon MX725, Without compromising quality in any of its functions, the MX725 supplies extraordinary print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities. The cordless connectivity of the printer makes it ideal for usage with numerous computers in an office environment. By downloading and install the PIXMA Printing Solutions application, customers can print from, or scan to devices through the WiFi network. Canon MX726 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon MX725 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon MX725 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MX725 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MX725 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX725 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX725.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX725 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.