Canon MX885 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Canon long ago presented the principle of the half-touch, the half-display user interface to its consumer All-In-Ones, and also now the office array gets the exact same treatment– of a kind. The brand-new flagship Canon MX885 is available in an all-black style, with a 3in screen surrounded not by touch buttons this moment, yet by a grid of tiles with glowing labels that transform to match the menu onscreen. A rounded cover at the best end of the front panel discloses flash memory card sockets for the major types and also there’s a USB/PictBridge outlet below. At the back are sockets for USB and also Ethernet links, yet the machine also sustains cordless and handles WPS setup, though just with a passcode.
Connecting the Canon MX885 is a simple treatment– Wi-Fi and Ethernet allow numerous computers to link straight through an office network, or a specific computer could directly hook in through USB. We opted to hook up our examination PC via Wi-Fi and also found the process completed quickly with just minimal printer software installation required on the computer system. You can likewise print directly from a USB stick or a variety of memory cards– the Canon PIXMA MX885 has 5 card slots on the front. Canon MX884 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon MX885 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MX885 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MX885 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX885 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX885.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX885 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.