Canon MX920 Driver, Software Download For Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – Now you no longer need to look for Software Downloads on other websites, because here you can find any information you are looking for for your Canon Product. You have to determine what you are looking for according to your needs: Such as Drivers, Software Downloads, Manuals, Windows and Mac. Hope this article helped you to download Canon Drivers properly and solve your problem.
- Windows XP 32bit. Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10.
- Mac OS X v10.9. Mac OS X v10.8. Mac OS X v10.7
Canon MX920 Driver Download For Windows
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2
Canon MX920 Driver Download For Mac
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 (Mac)
Canon MX920 Software Download For Windows
- DOWNLOAD Extended Survey Program Patch Ver.6.2.0 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD My Image Garden Ver.3.6.4 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Speed Dial Utility Ver. 1.6.0 (Windows)
Canon MX920 Software Download For Mac
- DOWNLOAD Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.3 (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD My Image Garden Ver.3.6.5 (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD Extended Survey Program Patch Ver.5.2.0 (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD Quick Menu Ver.2.8.2a (Mac)
Canon MX920 Manual Pdf
- DOWNLOAD Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series User Manual (Mac)
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series User Manual (Windows)
- DOWNLOAD IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Operation guide)
- DOWNLOAD ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Operation guide)
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX922 series Getting Started Guide
- DOWNLOAD Setup Guide for Fax Reception
- DOWNLOAD Canon MX920 series Setup Guide
Canon MX920 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MX920 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MX920 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX920 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX920.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX920 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.