Canon MX925 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – The Canon MX925 is a somewhat beefy inkjet MFP with the shiny black outside, fax capacities, duplex printing, and a 35-page duplex automatic record feeder (ADF). It takes five different ink cartridges: dye-based black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks used for color documents and also photo printing, plus a pigmented black ink for sharp paper printing. Extra-large ink cartridges are available, also. A 250-sheet paper tray suggests you could maintain printing for a long time prior to having to replenish it, and also there’s a sheet feed for thicker media, a CD printing tray, and a separate paper tray for image paper of as much as 5x7in in size.
Colour graphics on initial paper are stable and also lacking dither designs yet typically are not quite as lively as from several other inkjets. Picture prints are extremely top-notch, with vivid, deep shades and tidy shifts from color to color. The scanner, which has the best resolution of 2, four hundred x 4,800 ppi, is peaceful and rapid as well as renders colors correctly, with just slight lightening as compared with originals, generating it enough to scan old tradition photo prints, if necessary.
Canon MX925, USB, and Ethernet connections are available at the back, as are sockets for phone line and handset. Wireless support is also provided, though, and is one of the most functional choices. The software includes support for Wireless Direct, Google Cloud print as well as AirPrint gain access to. Canon MX922 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
Canon MX925 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon MX925 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon MX925 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon MX925 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon MX925 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon MX925.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon MX925 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.