Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download, Scanner Software, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, Manual, Install, Wireless Setup – You will be amazed at what you can do with one portable maker: Print high-quality photos and messages. Copy paper. Scan images and various other images. And also with the direct print card slot, you can print picture guides from certain memory cards! 1 Also includes an effective software collection featuring Easy-PhotoPrint2 which was created to streamline digital image printing. Easy-WebPrint2 software was developed to print your website in full color without cutting the right margins. This functional entertainer has high quality and speed to match.
The settings follow the general actions for AIO with a USB connection and two ink cartridges, with one exception. Unlike many inkjets and AIO printers, the Canon Pixma MP130 requires direct placement: you print a positioning page and after that choose the block that looks the most sturdy to build the placement. And you have to go through this small task every time you replace the cartridge.
The Canon Pixma MP130 multifunction printer does not have a fax modem, color LCD, and PictBridge port. Our tests also prove that the Canon Pixma MP130 has a bad scanner. With this exceptional level of print quality, integrated at a better rate than usual, the Canon Pixma MP130 is a good value for any type of individual who does not need an ADF or fax. Canon MP110 Driver, Scanner Software For Windows, And Setup
- Windows XP 32bit.Windows XP 64 bit. Windows Vista 32 bit. Windows Vista 64 bit. Windows 7 32bit. Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 32bit. Windows 8 64bit. Windows 8.1. Windows 10
Canon PIXMA MP130 Setup For Windows:
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot on your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Setup For Mac:
- Procedures for the download and installation.
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer Canon PIXMA MP130 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon PIXMA MP130.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon PIXMA MP130 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.