Epson Artisan 800 Driver Scanner, Software Download For Windows 10, Manual, Install, And Setup – The Epson Artisan 800 is a multifunction ink-jet image device that can publish, scan, duplicate, send faxes, and also print directly to ink-jet optical discs such as CD-R and DVD-R. You can connect Artisan 800 to your Mac using USB 2.0, Ethernet, or over 802.11 g wireless. We have trouble scanning through a wireless connection, and printing text on simple paper cannot be identified as a sharp laser, but photo prints and duplicate photo quality will certainly attract loyal photographers who are willing to look the other way on that little annoyance.
Physically like a multifunctional tool, the Epson Artisan 800 is an attractive system with a combination of shiny black surfaces and levels with silver accents. The most striking feature is the large 7.8-inch touch screen, which allows you to navigate menus and settings, dial fax numbers, and view and edit preview images of 3.5 inches from the placed camera card or USB thumb drive.
This device has two paper trays, one for standing up to 120 simple sheets of 8.5 by 14 inches, and one for 4-by-6 or 5-by-7 drawing paper. You can choose between printing photos and also printing regular notes without going to the printer to fill in the right paper. The tray itself really feels light, like a folding paper tray. Epson Artisan 730 Driver, Software Download, Install And Scanner
How to install Epson Artisan 800 Driver Software And Windows:
- After the download is complete and you are ready to mount the file, click Open Folder, and then click the
- downloaded data. The data name is finished in exe.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, then wait while the installer releases data to get ready
- for installments on your computer or laptop.
- When Install Wizard starts, obey the guidelines on the screen to set the software.
Epson Artisan 800 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following: