Epson Artisan 810 Driver Scanner, Software Download For Windows 10, Manual, Install, And Setup – The Epson Artisan 810 is mostly easy to operate. The 7.8-inch touch screen control panel includes a 3.5-inch color LCD and has a contextual LED “button” that lights up as needed. The panel tilts quickly, but releasing it requires raids for levers that are not labeled underneath. Also, Two media card slots support CompactFlash, SD Card, Memory Stick, and XD-Picture Card, and the machine has a PictBridge port. USB, ethernet, and wireless connections are available.
Paper handling is a mixed bag. I am pleased that the Epson Artisan 810 supports automatic duplex printing, as well as printing labels on specially coated CD / DVD media using the included tray. The 30-page automatic document feeder also handles legal-size paper. On the downside, the paper tray is universally thin and uncomfortable to design. The 120-sheet primary input has a removable lid that doubles as a photo paper tray, which is up to 20 sheets of paper 5 by 7 inches in size, and you cannot load plate inputs unless you pull the three-panel output tray that closes. Epson Artisan 800 Driver, Software Download, Install And Scanner
How to install Epson Artisan 810 Driver Software And Windows:
- After the download is complete and you are ready to mount the file, click Open Folder, and then click the
- downloaded data. The data name is finished in exe.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, then wait while the installer releases data to get ready
- for installments on your computer or laptop.
- When Install Wizard starts, obey the guidelines on the screen to set the software.
Epson Artisan 810 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following: