Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Scanner, Software Download For Windows 10, Manual, Install, And Setup – The Epson WorkForce 545 brings the print speed of your home office in its class, plus all the tools you need to handle any job. This shows the 250-sheet paper tray. You can also save ink – the printing price is much cheaper than a color laser. You can even save time with fast print speeds. Use the 30-page ADF to copy, scan, or stack original documents quickly. Share your all-in-one directly with the built-in wired and wireless network. This helpful item was created to help you run your business at full speed.
The Epson Workforce 545 Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer, functions among the fastest inkjet printers on the market. The printer uses four individual high-capacity ink cartridges to reduce costs per web page with the option of an extra high-capacity black cartridge that produces almost double the number of web pages.
The Epson Workforce 545 is perfect for small offices or home offices, allowing you to print, scan, copy, and send faxes. The printer’s 30-page automatic document feeder allows you to browse, copy, and also send multi-page paper faxes in one direct action. Just place up to 30 partial web pages directly into the ADF and even choose your destination (scan/copy/fax) from the control panel. Wired and wireless connectivity options allow you to share a printer with your network instead of buying a system for each computer. Epson WorkForce 435 Driver, Software Download, Install And Scanner
How to install Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Software And Windows:
- After the download is complete and you are ready to mount the file, click Open Folder, and then click the
- downloaded data. The data name is finished in exe.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, then wait while the installer releases data to get ready
- for installments on your computer or laptop.
- When Install Wizard starts, obey the guidelines on the screen to set the software.
Epson WorkForce 545 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
- Select Agree, then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Do one of the following: