Logitech M500 Driver & Gaming Software Download For Windows, Review, Firmware Update Tool, Unifying, SetPoint, Install, & Setup Guide (PDF) – The scroll wheel is a little bit odd. When you take the mouse out of the box, by default, the scroll wheel is very loosened. With a minor flick, it will spin 50+ times. Very slack. If you press the little switch under the scroll wheel, it is somewhat locked. Scrolling here takes a little while to get made use of to, but it feels normal eventually. Note, pushing this tiny lock switch does not transform the side scroll feature.
– Setpoint has a problem with Windows 8. Every single time I wake the COMPUTER from rest, the computer mouse comes to be pointless. This functions after a full reactivate or closure. I haven’t tried simply drawing the cable after awakening since I made a decision to eliminate the software program entirely as well as not also trouble. Without software, I do not get this trouble, yet I additionally do not get valuable software program capability. I do not yet have an issue with the software on Windows 7, however, if that’s important to you, take note.
– The scroll wheel is a little amusing. Wouldn’t advise if you play FPS video games where you need to switch over in between tools as well as items making use of the scroll wheel – despite having a type in it, you will certainly still scroll back a minimum of much more rotations than you want.
– I can not make use of the Logitech Pc gaming Software program that my mom uses G400. Perhaps dealing with Setpoint problems caused by Windows 8. Logitech Trackman Marble Driver & Gaming Software Download For Windows
How To Uninstall SetPoint
Uninstall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SetPoint (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on the “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SetPoint (64-bit/32-bit) app