Logitech M557 Bluetooth Mouse Driver, & Gaming Software Download For Windows, Review, Firmware Update Tool, Unifying, SetPoint, Install, & Setup Guide (PDF) – I myself am quite completely satisfied with this Logitech M557 because if for me, the very first of the screen I such as. There is a white shade other than black which I understand. Then this mouse can certainly be used for Android-based mobile phones or tablets.
I after that got this Logitech M557 Bluetooth Computer mouse because I currently bought it lots of times so yes I truly believe in this Computer mouse. Currently, if we check out the appearance of this Logitech M557 mouse that I have actually opened up from the box it appears like below.
And also this Bluetooth mouse can also be utilized on laptops, because really the classification of this Bluetooth mouse, if we review from the package, is undoubtedly for Windows, and also I have likewise tried utilizing my laptop. We require to connect initially through the Bluetooth settings on our laptop computer first, then after linking the new Logitech M557 Bluetooth computer mouse can be made use of, and also the good news is that we can save a single USB plug if we use a Bluetooth mouse on our laptop.
To connect with a tablet or cellphone, obviously, we need to push the “Connect” switch situated on the back of the Logitech M557 computer mouse, we just press it up until the blue light flickers. Logitech M525 Driver & Gaming Software Download For Windows
How To Uninstall SetPoint
Uninstall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to the taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SetPoint (64-bit)” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on the “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SetPoint (64-bit/32-bit) app