Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse Driver And Software Download, For Windows 10, Setup, Bluetooth, And Review – Microsoft Arc Touch Computer mouse is another cutting-edge addition to a long line of timeless designs that have been blessed by the Microsoft Equipment group of the world for years.
Arc Touch Mouse attempts to bring design and also function to a brand-new degree in the world of contemporary mice by combining a wireless portable mouse with touch-sensitive attributes as well as the BlueTrack picking up the system.
The outcome is Arc Touch. The name partly provides its primary design features: an adaptable backside that functions as main wrist support and additionally folds flatly switches off the mouse as well as makes it best to lug. Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse Driver And Software Download For Windows
How to Set Up Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse
1. Download and install the IntelliPoint Software on your computer (full link in Resources). If you have the installation CD, insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD-ROM drive and run the setup to install the IntelliPoint software.
2. Insert two fresh AA or AAA alkaline batteries into the battery compartment located on the bottom of your Microsoft wireless mouse. The size of the batteries used varies depending on the model.
3. Plug the USB receiver that comes with your Microsoft wireless mouse into an open USB port on the computer.
4. Locate the detected USB device in the notifications area on the taskbar, and then wait a few moments for the drivers to automatically install. When the process completes, a confirmation message appears in the notifications area.
5. If the driver doesn’t install automatically, unplug the USB receiver and restart your computer. Reconnect the USB receiver to an open USB port, and then wait for the drivers to install. When the process completes, move the mouse closer to the receiver. If both the receiver and mouse have pairing buttons, press them. If the IntelliPoint software launches, select the mouse settings, such as scroll and clicking speed.