Microsoft Comfort Mouse 6000 Driver And Software Download, For Windows 10, Setup, Bluetooth, And Review – Microsoft’s Comfort Computer mouse 4500 is developed for easy use and also suitable for the form with your right hand on a Windows or Mac computer. This computer mouse has five, clickable buttons that can be customized along with the scroll wheel. Plus, it uses BlueTrack Modern technology from Microsoft which allows it to service nearly any surface area. To begin making use of the mouse, attach the default cable television to the USB port on your computer. Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 1000 Driver And Software Download For Windows
How to Set Up Microsoft Comfort Mouse 6000
1. Download and install the IntelliPoint Software on your computer (full link in Resources). If you have the installation CD, insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD-ROM drive and run the setup to install the IntelliPoint software.
2. Insert two fresh AA or AAA alkaline batteries into the battery compartment located on the bottom of your Microsoft wireless mouse. The size of the batteries used varies depending on the model.
3. Plug the USB receiver that comes with your Microsoft wireless mouse into an open USB port on the computer.
4. Locate the detected USB device in the notifications area on the taskbar, and then wait a few moments for the drivers to automatically install. When the process completes, a confirmation message appears in the notifications area.
5. If the driver doesn’t install automatically, unplug the USB receiver and restart your computer. Reconnect the USB receiver to an open USB port, and then wait for the drivers to install. When the process completes, move the mouse closer to the receiver. If both the receiver and mouse have pairing buttons, press them. If the IntelliPoint software launches, select the mouse settings, such as scroll and clicking speed.