Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 500 v2.0 Driver And Software Download, For Windows 10, Setup, Bluetooth, And Review – Microsoft Ease Optical Computer System Computer Mouse 500 v2.0 has a long history of having a number of fundamental computer mice in their framework. This is not a celebrity thing in the line, embellished with stylish brand-new speculative features, however, rather, has a laborious style number that stays clear of little items as well as likewise design notes. Simply put, the Convenience Computer mouse 500 v2.0 basically. This is an all-black wired computer system mouse with a light-studded ruby pattern on the underside, 2 computer system mouse switches over, and a clickable scroll wheel.
Like the Express Mouse that was recently examined, as well as likewise as discussed in the design paragraph, the Convenience Computer computer mouse 500 v2.0 is a two-button mouse linked to USB. That’s what you pay for a minimized entryway price, which’s what you obtain. It features Microsoft’s BlueTrack advancement, which suggests that the optical laser has a positive blue shade along with, far more specifically, that it will track a bigger range of surfaces with much better accuracy – a minimum of in theory.
Also, such Express Computer system computer mouse is the addition of 73 Microsoft Item Guides, loaded with info concerning products that have nothing to do with the Convenience Computer computer mouse 500 v2.0, in addition to two-line, streamlined two-line plan overviews that bring about connecting a computer mouse and also educating you to download and install software program application that You probably do not need a computer system mouse as straightforward as this.
The Computer mouse Convenience 500 v2.0 design may be straightforward, yet the ruby pattern dirtied with it does supply a little, we dare say, a rather comfy understanding. The form of the computer mouse needs to make it ideal for a right-hand man and additionally left-hand usage, although we only check it with right-hand individuals. Sorry for all the lefties around; we hypothesize below. The accuracy is fairly good on the various surface areas checked out, though, similar to numerous other BlueTrack devices, if you require to use it on a glass-coated surface area, you will certainly see accuracy right out of the home window. For lots of customers of this computer system mouse, this may not be a distinct issue. Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 Driver And Software Download For Windows
How to Set Up Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 500 v2.0
1. Download and install the IntelliPoint Software on your computer (full link in Resources). If you have the installation CD, insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD-ROM drive and run the setup to install the IntelliPoint software.
2. Insert two fresh AA or AAA alkaline batteries into the battery compartment located on the bottom of your Microsoft wireless mouse. The size of the batteries used varies depending on the model.
3. Plug the USB receiver that comes with your Microsoft wireless mouse into an open USB port on the computer.
4. Locate the detected USB device in the notifications area on the taskbar, and then wait a few moments for the drivers to automatically install. When the process completes, a confirmation message appears in the notifications area.
5. If the driver doesn’t install automatically, unplug the USB receiver and restart your computer. Reconnect the USB receiver to an open USB port, and then wait for the drivers to install. When the process completes, move the mouse closer to the receiver. If both the receiver and mouse have pairing buttons, press them. If the IntelliPoint software launches, select the mouse settings, such as scroll and clicking speed.