Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse Driver And Software Download, For Windows 10, Setup, Bluetooth, And Review – Now you no longer need to look for Software Downloads on other websites, because here you can find information on what you are looking for for your Microsoft Mouse Product. You have to determine what you are looking for according to your needs: Such as Drivers, Software Downloads, and For Windows. Hope this article helped you to download the Microsoft Mouse Driver properly and solve your problem.
How to Set Up Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse
1. Download and install the IntelliPoint Software on your computer (full link in Resources). If you have the installation CD, insert it into your computer’s CD/DVD-ROM drive and run the setup to install the IntelliPoint software.
2. Insert two fresh AA or AAA alkaline batteries into the battery compartment located on the bottom of your Microsoft wireless mouse. The size of the batteries used varies depending on the model.
3. Plug the USB receiver that comes with your Microsoft wireless mouse into an open USB port on the computer.
4. Locate the detected USB device in the notifications area on the taskbar, and then wait a few moments for the drivers to automatically install. When the process completes, a confirmation message appears in the notifications area.
5. If the driver doesn’t install automatically, unplug the USB receiver and restart your computer. Reconnect the USB receiver to an open USB port, and then wait for the drivers to install. When the process completes, move the mouse closer to the receiver. If both the receiver and mouse have pairing buttons, press them. If the IntelliPoint software launches, select the mouse settings, such as scroll and clicking speed.